I had my taxes done at Hewlett Jackson. All over their office there was a promotion for $50.00 less than last years tax return for new customers. I searched for the fine print and could find none.

At the end of my visit the girl said she was charging $450.00!!!! Wayyyyyy over last years charge with another company. I pointed out the promo and was told it didn't apply because she had to do so much more work...believe me the return was not a hard one at all!

The girl said she would talk to her supervisor about getting the price down and then just changed the price to $300. Never did she speak to a supervisor (I was sitting right there). This was still way over the $50.00 less than last years price.

I will never go there again!

Had an Experience with Hewlett Jackson?

Comments

nikalseyn

they probably charged you based on the refund you were to receive. the larger the refund, the larger their fee. by the way, do your own on turbotax online for free or for about $60 buy their dvd.

Taxact Bait-n-switch Taxact "I am looking at the ad for Taxaxt Premium 2016 on their web site that gives absolutely no exclusions (such as for filing a simple return like the 1040EZ) and..." Read more Wall And Associates - I Was Scammed by Wall & Associates Tax Service Company Wall And Associates "My name is Angelique Pierce and unfortunately I have become the victim of the shady practices of Wall & Associates, a company I hired to help me resolve some tax..." Read more Intuit Turbo Tax Premier Is A Waste Of Money Intuit "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..." Read more Intuit - Thirty Minute Wait for Customer SERVICE? Intuit "I bought Intuit's Quicken for Mac 2016 and found it did not meet my needs. Well within the refund time, I tried to request one on line. On..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more